Menstrual Cup (Small size)
LUœNA Period Cup
- Made from 100% medical-grade silicone
- Can be used for up to 5 years
- Comes with an eco-friendly cloth storage pouch
- Easy to remove with the handy ridged stem
- Known to be one of the softest cups out there
- For every cup sold, we donate one to fight period poverty in Hong Kong through
How does it works?
1. Boil your cup: keeping it clean is super important
2. Fold your cup - practice to find what fold works for your body
3. Squat down and slowly insert the cup into your vaginal opening
4. Feel to check if the bottom of the cup is round and gently pull on the stem to check it is secured
5. Change your cup every 4-12 hours
6. Remove your cup and rinse it out with some clean water
What size cup should I buy?
There are two sizes of cup, Small and Large.
If you are over 30 OR have experienced a vaginal birth OR do a lot of regular physical exercise you may need to use the large cup. If more than one of these apply we definitely recommend the large cup.