Spray Extra Strong - Mosquito & Tick repellent
- Duration of Repellency:
Up to 10 Hours per Application
- Product Dimensions: 145mm (5 5/7")
PARA'KITO Extra Strong Spray provides a reinforced protection of 10h against tiger mosquitoes, up to 6h against the anopheles (malaria vector) and 7h against ticks.
EXTRA STRONG '“ TROPICAL AREAS
- Adults and children from 36 months of age
- Dermatologically tested, Formula Made in France
Botanically derived repellent actives based: PMD- Citrepel® (derived from citronella java essential oil), the unique formula of PARA'KITO Extra Strong Spray, specially developed for tropical areas, provides intense protection in high-risk areas.
Its formula is also enriched with a unique essential oils cocktail, which is why it's not recommended to pregnant women and children under 36 months of age.
1. REINFORCED SAFETY: Patented Formulation Technology without alcohol or chemical binder for maximum reduction of the repellent actives' penetration into the skin and thus an enhanced efficacy.
2. PROVEN EFFICACY of 10 hours against tiger mosquitoes, up to 6 hours against anopheles (malaria vector) and 7 hours against ticks (tests performed in independent laboratories)
Using a mineral (clay) and a vegetal extract (cellulose) as binders, with no alcohol or synthetic surfactants, the patented ClayCell-Complex„¢ Formulation Technology reduces the repellent actives' penetration into the epidermis, enhancing their efficacy.
- Complete protection for 10 hours against tiger mosquitoes, up to 6 hours against anopheles (malaria vector) and 7 hours against ticks
- Botanical repellent actives' ingredient, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free
- As efficient against tiger mosquito as a 50% DEET formula
- Specially formulated for '˜tropical areas'
- For adults and children from 36 months of age
- Lovely light perfume
- Micro-nebulization for the right amount of a gentle and non-greasy protection
- Bottle made from bio-sourced material (Sugarcane)
- Patent pending - Formula Made in France
* according to the risk/benefit ratio.