BB12 Australian Clay Mask - Olive Green (sold per gram)
Olive Green Australian Clay
Description and benefit:
Olive Green Australian Clay is the strongest of all clays and is best for detoxification and acne-prone and oily skin. The minerals in the clay help to rebalance oil flow, strengthen skin, and act as an aid for repairing scars. Ideal for body wraps after pregnancy where cellulite and stretch marks are of concern.
A )Basic Clay Mask - It helps draw out the impurities as well as absorb excess oils that are on the surface of the skin.
1. Mix 30g of Olive Green Australian Clay with 60ml of water.
2. Then add 1 tsp honey and stir thoroughly (If you want, add a few drops of your favourite essential oil. )
3. Apply a layer on the face, avoiding the eyes and mouth area, wait for 10-15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
B) Clay and Oats Mask for Acne-inflamed Skin - This mask can help calm inflamed skin, reduce redness, and keep your skin's oil production in check.
1. Mix 1tbsp of Olive Green Australian Clay, 1-2 tbsp of water, 1tbsp of ground oats, and 4 drops of tea tree oil together.
2. Apply a layer on the face, avoiding the eyes and mouth area, wait for 10-15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.