BA19 Organic Gluten Free Maize Flour (per 10g)
*Minimum Order of 100grams
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Natural Sweet Corn starch
- No added wheat or preservatives
- Tasty & Easy to use
Maize flour, also called as Corn Starch, has a subtle, slightly sweet corn flavour and natural, fresh aroma with fine texture. The grain has been simply milled into soft yellow flour. It is used to make delectable goods, also be used in baked goods or as a thickening agent.
- Rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals
- Excellent source in magnesium
- Promote eyes health
Suitable to use in baked goods including bread, muffins and pudding. Maize flour can be used as a thickener in sauces, soups and hotpots.
Combine 1 tea spoon of maize flour with 1 tea spoon of cold water and mix well until thoroughly blended with no lumps and then stir into sauce or dish to be thickened.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Refrigeration recommended to remain freshness.
- This product may contain traces of Gluten. This product may contain traces of other Allergens
Organic Yellow Corn