SP14 - Marjoram (per g)
*Minimum Order of 100 grams
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Perfect for Soups and Saucing
- Bitter-sweet flavour
- Special popular Spices' Pick
Marjoram has a delicate bitter-sweet flavour, milder than oregano. Dried marjoram holds its flavour, fragrance and nutritional values very well.
- High in antioxidants
- May improve blood sugar control, lower cholesterol levels
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties.
- Help to treat colds, coughs, and asthma
- Aid digestion
A favourite when making pizza, stuffing, beef stews and hand-crafted sausages, marjoram is also wonderful with vegetables, pulses, fish, chicken or eggs.
When making soups or stews, try wrapping 2 tablespoons (6 grams) of marjoram in a small piece of cheesecloth and soaking it in your pot while cooking.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.