Dish Block® Zero Waste Dish Washing Bar
Our Zero Waste Dish Block® dishwashing soap is a cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather. Cuts stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans. You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home, it's a truly multipurpose product.
- Handmade by No Tox Life
- 215 g
- With added aloe vera to be gentle on your hands
- Unscented and fragrance-free
- 1 Dish Block® can replace 1 or more bottles of typical liquid dish soap (based on real customer feedback)
Pair with an Un-Sponge, Eco-Sponge or Dish Sponge Cloth for plates, bowls and cups, and a Moso Bamboo Soap Shelf to keep it drained and dry between uses.
How to use
- Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food.
- For plates, bowls and cups, use wet sponge to rub dish block® soap to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.)
For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer instead.
- Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results.
Please note: using a strong scourer or scrubber exclusively on the block will wear it down faster than using a soft sponge or cloth.
This product is not meant to be cut. It is a very solid block. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.