Multivitamin for Children
- Provides 100% RDA of all 13 essential vitamins
- Provides 2.5 billion Lab4 friendly bacteria
- Extra vitamin D for teeth and bone growth and development
- Delicious blackcurrant-flavoured chewable tablet
- 30 chewable tablets • 1 tablet per day
Adequate vitamin intake is especially critical for children to ensure they develop and grow healthily. As some children can be fussy eaters, it may be useful to supplement their diet to ensure they have an adequate intake of key vitamins.
Vitamins A, B6, B12, C and D, folic acid and selenium all contribute to the normal function of the immune system. In addition, vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children and Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid and vitamins B6 and B12 all help to support energy metabolism.
Ensuring your child has an adequate intake of these key vitamins can help to support their everyday health and wellbeing.