Saucepot Cm 10 With Lid Terra.Cotto, Cast Iron Curry
Sambonet Terra.Cotto Collection
- Color: Curry
- H 7,5 cm, 10 cm, capacity 0,31 lt
High expression for today's desire of traditional healthy cooking.
- Practical non-stick sauce pot with lid in enammelled cast iron, for an optimal thermal conductivity
- Designer Stefania Vasques promotes environmental friendly kitchen and slow food orientation
- Ideal for preserving the organoleptic properties of food, a recipe book is included in the package
- Lateral handles make the pot safe and practical.
- No shipping for this product, customers can collect the pot in store.
- Cooking induction
- Cooking electrical
- Cooking glass ceramic
- Cooking gas
Not suitable for
- Microwave oven
PRECAUTIONS: Place casserole only on stovetop burners that can hold its size and weight. The glazed cast iron must be gradually heated and never left empty on burners. The flame beneath the casserole on the stove shouldn't extend past its sides. Be sure to use an oven mitt or silicone when handling the casserole handles as they may be hot. To avoid damaging the glazed surface, use silicone or wooden kitchenware and do not directly cut food in the casserole.
FIRST USE: Before using, soak it in water for 12 hours. Thoroughly wash with hot water and soap, rinse off and dry. When the casserole reaches a certain temperature, reduce the heat: the cast iron thermal conductivity allows heat to last for a long time during cooking, saving energy and allowing to simmer.
AFTER USE: Leave the casserole to cool for at least 15 minutes until it reaches room temperature. Then wash with cold water.
CLEANING: Always let the cookware cool before washing it. Do not use overly aggressive and repetitive cleaning treatments or steel wool to get rid of hard to remove residual food. Instead, fill the casserole with hot water, wait until the residue softens and then remove it with a nonabrasive sponge.
WASHING: Wash with hot water and dish soap using a nonabrasive sponge. These casserole dishes are dishwasher safe thanks to a special enameling technology.
DRYING: Casserole dish must be thoroughly dried before being put away.