Ecodis - Sodium Percarbonate 1kg Kraft Bag
- 1kg, kraft bag
- Made out of common raw materials (salt, water, chalk)
- Wide range for household, laundry use
- Low carbon footprint
- Sodium Percarbonate is made of soda crystals with oxygenated water
- Used in many laundry detergent as efficient whitener
- As stain remover to dissolve rapidly all kinds of stubborn stains, such as tea, coffee, red wine, grass, fruit, perspiration, blood, etc.
- Preserve naturally the whiteness of textiles
How to use
Put 1 or 2 tablespoons in washing machine drum to restore whiteness or remove coloured stains. Turn the machine to at least 40°C, preferably 60°C. In case of severely stained textiles, soak with hot water in 2 tablespoons of product.