Ingredients (serve 3)
How to make
- Heat the oil on a medium heat. Add the onion and after 3 minutes add the garlic too. Cook together for 1 minute.
- Add the pesto, oregano, maple syrup, chopped tomatoes and the vegetable broth. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Pour the soup back to the pan and add the coconut milk. Heat it through and season it with salt & pepper.
- Serve it in a bowl and garnish with some fresh parsley. Buon appetito!