Ingredients (serve 2-3)
How to make
- Lightly fry chopped onions in cooking oil for 4 minutes then add crushed garlic.
- After 2 minutes you can add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, vegetable stock, and salt and pepper. Stir well and leave to simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a separate saucepan as per packet instructions.
- When the sauce has reduced and become thicker add finely chopped parsley. Stir whilst over heat for another minute.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and cool with cold water.
- Using a small spoon stuff the pasta shells with the sauce. Serve with a sprinkle of vegan Greek cheese and fresh parsley.