Ingredients (serve 2)
- 2x 200g Salmon Fillets
- Zest and juice from 1 Lime
- 1/2-1 tsp Organic Issan Thai Coriander Chilli Hot Sauce (to taste)
- 1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- A couple of sprigs of Fresh Coriander (optional)
How to make
- Pre-heat your oven to 210C.
- Whisk together the lime zest, Issan Thai Coriander Chilli Hot Sauce, brown sugar and lime juice.
- Pour the chilli sauce mixture over the salmon fillets.
- Bake the seasoned fish fillets for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a couple of sprigs of fresh coriander.