SLOWOOD Green Friday
26 - 29 Nov 2021
Our goal is to spread the awareness of zero waste living and to provide the tools and knowledge for more people across Hong Kong to reduce waste in their daily life. Since launching our online store, we have been experimenting with different ways we can minimize waste any way we can. We have to eliminate plastic bubble wrapping and have used donated bottles to refill cleaning and household products. Moving forward, we want to do more to minimize waste in our deliveries. We plan to implement a bottle recycling system to give our online customers the option to use a glass container to fill up their favourite bulk items. Our customers can reuse these bottles at home or return in stores for others to reuse. With a bit of hard work and dedication, we believe everyone can work towards a zero waste lifestyle.
減廢一直是 SLOWOOD 營運的核心價值，現階段的 SLOWOOD 以循環再用的物料及容器包裝網購訂單貨品，並重用潔淨的器皿盛載無包裝產品，絕不使用氣泡紙或包裹過度，務求減少廢物製造。下一步，我們希望可以於 SLOWOOD 網店實行無包裝食物的玻璃樽回收及重用計劃，好讓客人在網購時亦可重用及歸還上一次購物使用的玻璃瓶。我們相信只要多花一點心機，就能與大家共同實踐永續生活 !
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the SLOWOOD “Green Friday” promotions:
1. The “Green Friday” promotion (the “Promotion”) will begin at 12:00am (GMT+8) on 26th November 2021 (the “Start Date”) and closes at 11:59pm (GMT+8) on 29th November 2021 (the “End Date”). Discounts will only be valid at slowood.hk during the mentioned period. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
2. Final discounted price will be shown on check-out page.
3. Due to the high volume of orders, delivery/ pick-up will take longer than usual (around 10-14 days).
4. Free Delivery applies on orders over $500 net purchase (after discount). However, the availability and charge of delivery may subject to the destination location/ delivery condition. Please refer to the following “Delivery availability and charge”.
5. SLOWOOD reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, including content, discount and period of the Promotion without prior notice.
<<Delivery Availability and Charge>>
1. Overloading charge will be applied on delivery over 20kg, extra loading will be charged at HK$3/kg.
2. Delivery will stop at the ground floor meeting point if the delivery address is a walk-up building (Tong Lau) or no elevator available during the delivery.
3. Free delivery service will only be available EXCEPT the following remote areas
(**HK$150 remote area delivery fee will be charged in cash by the driver/ courier at the door on delivery) :
HONG KONG ISLAND
- Stanley & Shek O
- Temple Hill (Shatin Pass Road to Kwun Yum Temple)
- Lei Yue Mun Praya Road
- All country parks
- North District (Lo Wu, Sha Tau Kok, Man Kam To, Ta Kwu Ling, Tsui Est and Luk Kiu
- Yuen Long District (Mai Po, Lau Fau Shan and Lok Ma Chau)
- Tuen Mun District - Lung Kwu Tan
- Tai Po District (Lin Au and Plover Cove)
- Sai Kung District (Pak Tam Chung, Hoi Ha Wan, Po Toi O, Sheung Wan Est and Tai Po)
- Sha Tin District (Upper/Lower Wo Che and Fa Sam Hang)
- Island Areas (except Tung Chung, MaWan and Discovery Bay)