Christmas Lunch Drink Idea – Hibiscus Ice Blocks
- One heaped teaspoon (2.5 grams) of hibiscus tea
- Some burnt orange slices
- A sprig of rosemary
How to make
- Place one heaped teaspoon (2.5 grams) of Hibiscus tea into a teapot or infuser.
- Add filtered water at 75ºc–85ºc and allow to infuse for 2–3 minutes.
- Strain the tea and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, pour the tea into large ice cube moulds and freeze over night.
- Then add the hibiscus ice cubes to natural mineral water with some burnt orange slices and a sprig of rosemary.