Deep Fried Cod Roe Quenelles in Olive Oil
Ingredients (serve 6)
- 3 cans of Roes of Codfish in Olive Oil
- 200 gr of Potatoes
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of Garlic, chopped
- 1 beaten Whole 蛋
- Chopped Parsley
How to make
- Cook 200 gr of potatoes in salted water. In a frying pan, sauté 1 small onion finely chopped with the oil of the can and 1 clove of chopped garlic. Add the mashed cod roe.
- When the potatoes are ready, drain them and make a puree, add the previous mixture and 1 beaten whole egg. You can add chopped parsley. Stir well and form a quenelle with two tablespoons. Fry in oil at 180ºC.