Lemongrass Turmeric Chicken Taco with Tom Yum Coleslaw
Ingredients (serve 4)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Corn Tortillas, or hard taco shells
- 2 Whole Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tblsp Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste
- 1 tblsp Cooking Oil
For Tom Yum Coleslaw:
- 1/4 Green Cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 Red Cabbage (or 1 Large Carrot), shredded
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Organic Tom Yum Paste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make
- Simmer chicken in a pot for about 10-20 minutes depending on size.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo, lime juice, salt pepper and Organic Tom Yum Paste Toss vegetables in mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes before use.
- When chicken is cooked, shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Mix shredded chicken with Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste and salt to taste.
- Create your tortilla with chicken, coleslaw, tomatoes, and extra mayo and enjoy!