Red Curry Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Ingredients (serve 1)
- 2 slices of your favourite bread
- 2 slices of your favourite melty cheese (Gruyere is recommended)
- 2 tsp Organic Red Curry Paste
- 3-4 tsp Coconut Cream
- Butter or Margarine
How to make
- Mix Mekhala Organic Red Curry Paste and coconut cream together.
- Preheat pan over low-medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down onto the pan.
- Spread 1 tsp of the red curry mixture onto the bread on the pan, followed by the cheese.
- Spread 2 tsp of the red curry mixture onto the other slice of bread and place it on top of the already frying slice to sandwich the cheese.
- Flip sandwich periodically to evenly fry both pieces of bread.
- Serve with a garnish of parsley and the remaining red curry mixture for a dip.