Roast Apricot Fool with Honey Oat Crumbs
- 8 apricots
- 10gm butter
- 1/3 cup 蜂蜜
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 200gm mascarpone
- 100ml cream, lightly whipped
- Oaty biscuits such as anzac to serve
How to make
- Cut the apricots into halves
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the apricots and drizzle over honey, zest and juice. Cook slowly for 10-12 minutes until completely soft. Blend until smooth then allow to cool.
- Place the mascarpone in a large bowl. Fold through the cream. Gently fold the apricots into the cream mixture, but do not combine completely so there are ripples of apricot through the mixture
- Spoon into serving glasses and sprinkle with crushed biscuits.