Roasted Sesame Garlic Poke Bowl
Ingredients (serve 1)
- 2-3 tbsp of Organic Roasted Sesame Garlic Dressing
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp Chilli Oil
- ¼ tsp Sesame Oil
Toppings and Base:
- ½ Japanese Cucumber, diced
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- ½ tsp Sesame Seeds
- ¼ cup Dried Nori Seaweed
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 pinch Chopped Green Onion
- 3 tbsp Tempura Flakes
- 100-150g of your favourite Sashimi-safe Raw Fish, cubed (we recommend salmon and tuna)
- 1 serving of your favourite 米
How to make
- Mix marinade into fish in a bowl and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Cook rice according to packet or using your preferred method.
- When rice is done, serve onto a bowl and add the rest of the toppings.
- Serve and enjoy! Don’t forget to use your egg whites for something else like meringues or eggy soup!