Tom Yum Vegetarian Noodles
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 100g shiitake mushroom, sliced finely
- 100g snow peas
- 280g soft tofu, cut in cubes
- 1 large carrot, sliced finely
- 1 pack of vermicelli (or substitute enoki mushroom for a low-carb option)
- 1 tbsp organic tom yum paste
- Vegetable stock
- 3 Mason or glass jars with lid
How to make
- Blanch vegetables and vermicelli and allow to cool
- Spoon Organic Tom Yum Paste into the bottom of the jar and layer tofu, vegetables and noodles to fill the jar.
- Leave in fridge until ready to use.
- Bring vegetable stock to a boil and pour into jar to cover ingredients. Leave for 5 minutes with lid on.
- Stir and enjoy!