Yellow Curry Tsukemen
Ingredients (serve 2)
- 2 servings of Ramen Noodles (Spaghetti also works)
- 2-4 tsp Organic Yellow Curry Paste
- 3-4 oz of Coconut Milk
- 1-2oz Water
How to make
- Cook your favourite brand of ramen noodles according to the packet.
- Once cooked, drain and leave in a bowl of cold water to soak for a while.
- In another pot, mix Mekhala Living Organic Yellow Curry Paste, coconut milk, and water. Heat on low heat and mix until all combined. Salt to taste.
- Transfer noodles from cold water and drain into a separate bowl. Add your favourite sides such as seaweed, green onions, etc.
- Serve curry and noodles in separate bowls.