As known as Baking soda. It is used in cooking, cleaning, and laundry and can absorb odors.
• usually used in baking
• needs to be mixed with liquid and an acidic ingredient (eg honey, chocolate, lemon, buttermilk) to react and make cakes rise.
• fights laundry odors
• boosts bleach & detergent performance
• acts as a natural fabric softener
• controls suds
• cleans irons
• leaves surfaces clean and fresh smelling
• helps to dissolve hard water soap scum
Living a completely zero-waste lifestyle is not easy, but making small changes to the way you consume can be; tiny steps can make an impact if we take them together.
We've partnered with EcoCart so together, we can lower our carbon footprint. EcoCart utilizes a global network of reputable suppliers to sequester, reduce, and offset carbon emissions.
Our founders, Dora and Jeff, were both brought up in HK and found their passion for sustainable living while traveling. Here they share personal stories behind the creation of SLOWOOD.
Sign up to our newsletter for stories, news and special promotions