Summer Tea – White Rose and Goji
- A heaped teaspoon (2 grams) White Rose and Goji blend
- Slices of fresh apple, lemon, blueberries, cinnamon curls, or fresh sprigs of mint, whatever you would like you add in
How to make
- Place a heaped teaspoon (2 grams) of tea per cup, (250ml) into a teapot or infuser.
- Add filtered water at 65ºc–75ºc and allow to infuse for 3–4 minutes.
- Strain the tea and let it cool.
- Once the tea is at room temperature, pour over a jug of ice.
- Add slices of fresh apple, lemon, blueberries, cinnamon curls, or fresh sprigs of mint.