Ingredients (serve 1)
- 300g Brussels Sprouts, sliced into half
- 3 tbsp Organic Shallot Kaffir Lime Vinaigrette
- 2-3 tsp Sesame Oil
- Almond Flakes
How to make
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- On a baking pan, toss brussels sprouts in salt and sesame oil until all covered.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, then take pan out and toss brussels sprouts before putting it back in for another 10 minutes.
- Take Brussels sprouts out of oven and transfer into bowl.
- Add in Mekhala Organic Shallot Kaffir Vinaigrette and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle almond flakes on top and serve!