Chocolate Orange Pudding
Ingredients (serve 4)
- 300ml Oat Milk
- 2 Tsp of Coconut Hazelnut Spread
- Juice of 1/2 Orange
- 1/2 Tsp Vegeset
How to make
- Heat the oat milk in a medium saucepan until steaming. Add in the Mr Organic Coconut & Hazelnut Spread and stir to melt & combine.
- Continue to heat until the liquid has gone chocolatey and all the spread is dissolved.
- Add the orange juice to the mix and sprinkle the vegeset on top. Bring to a gentle boil whilst whisking continuously. Remove from the stove as soon as it bubbles and instantly pour into round bowls (for the shape) and place in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with dairy free chocolate sauce & a sprinkle of orange zest. Enjoy!