Ingredients (serve 12)
300g Organic Coconut Chips
225g Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
Vegan Lemon Curd, Desiccated Coconut, for decorating
How to make
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper or grease it with vegan butter.
2. In a bowl, combine the coconut with the sweetened condensed milk. The mixture should be very sticky but not too wet.
3. Use a spatula to place the coconut mixture onto the tray and spread it out evenly.
4. Place into the oven and bake until the top is golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
5. Once cooled, drizzle the lemon curd (or your topping of choice) on top. Set aside on a wire rack to set. Once cooled store in an air tight container for 4 days. Enjoy!