Ingredients (serve 3)
- 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 White Onion, diced 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Basil Pesto
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tin of Italian Chopped Tomatoes
- 500ml Vegetable Broth
- 1 can of Coconut Milk
- Salt & Pepper
- A little bit of Fresh Parsley to garnish
How to make
- Heat the oil on a medium heat. Add the onion and after 3 minutes add the garlic too. Cook together for 1 minute.
- Add the pesto, oregano, maple syrup, chopped tomatoes and the vegetable broth. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Pour the soup back to the pan and add the coconut milk. Heat it through and season it with salt & pepper.
- Serve it in a bowl and garnish with some fresh parsley. Buon appetito!