Duck Wraps With Plum Sauce
Ingredients (serves about 10 wraps)
- 2 Duck breasts (180g each), skin lightly scored
- 1/2 tsp five spice powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 10 Chinese-style pancake wrappers
- 1/2 Telegraph cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- Small bunch spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- Plum Sauce
How to make
- Rub five spice powder, salt & pepper all over duck breasts and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Pan fry duck, skin side down, until skin is golden brown. Turn over and cook until slightly springy.
- Let duck rest for 15 minutes, then slice thinly.
- Wrap duck slices, cucumber and spring onion in wrappers and serve with plum sauce.