Granola, Banana and Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup oatmeal (or freshly crushed oats)
- 1 cup of spelled flour or another (almond is very good)
- 1 cup vegetable drink of your choice (I used coconut)
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1 harvest coconut oil soup
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 harvest. yeast tea for cakes or baking soda
- 100g cooking black chocolate
- 1 original granola cup or reguila
How to make
- Separate the yolks from the whites.
- If you have a good processor you can mix all the ingredients, except for the whites and granola. The idea is for the chocolate to be crushed, but not powdered, because the cake is wonderful with a few pieces of melted chocolate here and there. Beat well to obtain a thick and soft cream.
- If you don't have a processor, you can grate the chocolate, add the ingredients except for the whites and granola and beat well until you get a thick, soft cream.
- Add the granola to the preparation, without crushing.
- Beat the egg whites and wrap everything very well.
- Bake in a pan greased with coconut oil (if the pan needs it) at 180 degrees for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- The cake should be moist and fluffy.
- Eat the hot cake with the yogurt you prefer: Greek, coconut, soy... Sprinkle with cinnamon and a little imagination.