Ingredients (serve two)
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 2 Large Spiralised Courgettes
- 1 jar Basilico Pasta Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 70ml Almond Milk
- 200g Fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make
- In a large pan heat a drizzle of oil and add the spiralised courgette.
- Allow to soften for 5 minutes, then add in the spinach and reduce the heat to low. Cook for a further 2 minutes, then pour in the pasta sauce, tahini and almond milk. Stir to combine and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper and serve immediately.