- Icy Pole moulds (paper cups can also work well)
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Hibiscus blend
- Optional: Sliced lemon and/ or berries
How to make
- Place 2-3 tsp of Hibiscus tea into a teapot or infuser.
- Add boiling water and steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves, but allow the tea to cool to room temperature.
- In the meantime, take some of the tea leaves and petals, and place them in the moulds.
- Once the tea has cooled, pour the tea into the moulds and freeze.
- If you are wanting to add orange juice for the layered effect, fill the moulds halfway, freeze, add orange juice on top and freeze again. You can add in a berry to each mould for a little more flavour, or squeeze in some fresh lemon juice for a zesty finish.
- Allow to freeze and enjoy with the kids on a hot day.