125 g unsalted butter
1/2 cup (more if you like it sweeter) of Beechwood Honeydew
pinch sea salt
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
2 tablespoons boiling water
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cups desiccated coconut
1 cup plain flour
How to make
- Preheat oven to 150ºC and line baking trays with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and honey, stirring until the mixture starts to bubble. Add a pinch of salt.
- Combine the bicarbonate of soda with boiling water and add to butter mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour melted butter mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of mixture into a ball and place on tray. Repeat with remaining mixture, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on trays before transferring to a wire rack. Store in airtight container.