Ingredients (serve 1)
2 teaspoons of chai tea
Your favourite natural sweetener
Your choice of milk or mylk
How to make
- Add two teaspoons of Love Tea chai and half a cup of water to a saucepan
and bring to near boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, slowly adding milk and allowing the tea and spice to
- Sweeten with your favourite natural sweetener and then strain
- Once the chai has cooled, pour over ice and top up with your choice of milk or mylk.
- You can also blend the chai with ice to make an iced chai frappe.