Ingredients (serve 4)
For Tom Yum Coleslaw:
1/4 Green Cabbage, shredded
1/4 Red Cabbage (or 1 Large Carrot), shredded
1/4 cup Mayo
1 tsp Lime Juice
1 tbsp Organic Tom Yum Paste
Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make
1. Simmer chicken in a pot for about 10-20 minutes depending on size.
2. Meanwhile, mix mayo, lime juice, salt pepper and Organic Tom Yum Paste Toss vegetables in mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes before use.</a>
3. When chicken is cooked, shred chicken with 2 forks.
4. Mix shredded chicken with Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste and salt to taste.
5. Create your tortilla with chicken, coleslaw, tomatoes, and extra mayo and enjoy!