- 2-3 servings of your favourite long pasta
- 6-7 tsp Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste
- 330ml of light coconut milk
- 10-12 medium sized shrimp
- 200g cod fish, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tsp canola oil
1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Keep about ¼ cup of pasta water. Set aside.
2. Peel shrimp, keep heads in a separate bowl.
3. Heat oil in a deep dish pan at medium heat.
4. Add in garlic and fry for about 30-40 seconds.
5. Add in shrimp heads and fry till they turn red.
6. Pour in coconut milk, boil for about 3 mins while pressing down on shrimp heads to release stock.
7. After 3 mins, take out shrimp heads.
8. Add in Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste, stir until combined.
9. Add in onion, cook until translucent.
10. Add in shrimp, fish, and saved pasta water.
When shrimp and fish are 80% cooked, add in the pasta and spinach. Toss until spinach has cooked.
11. Take off heat when shrimp and fish are fully cooked.
12. Salt to taste.
13. Serve and enjoy!