Mother's Day Recipe | Grilled Veggie Skewers with Pineapple Curry Sauce
Serve: 2-4 People
- 1/2 of a medium sized Pineapple
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Vegan Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Ginger Powder (or use a 1/2 inch piece of fresh Ginger)
- 1 Tbsp Mr Organic Sunflower Oil
- a splash of Soy Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Your Mother's favorite veggies! We used Mushrooms, Courgette, bell Peppers & Tofu
- Start by washing & chopping your veggies (& tofu if you add some to yours!) into bite-sized chunks. If you use mushrooms, simply wash them and do not chop them, as they shrink when they are grilled.
- Add the veggies to your skewers, drizzle a little oil on top and place them in the oven to grill.
- In the meantime, prepare your sauce! Chop up the pineapple (skin removed of course!) and add it to a blender with the remainder of the ingredients. Blend on high until smooth, then transfer into a small dish for dipping.
- Once grilled, remove the skewers from the oven, and serve with a little pineapple sauce drizzled on top!
Recipe by Romy from Romylondonuk