Pork And Pineapple Green Curry
Ingredients (serve 2-4)
- 1 cup ruby rice
- 50gm green curry paste
- 200ml coconut cream
- 200ml water
- 400gm pork loin, 2 inch slices
- 80gm tinned pineapple cubes
- 2-3 tablespoons pineapple syrup to taste
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced (optional)
- 5 basil leaves (optional)
How to make
- Cook the Ruby Rice per instructions on the packet.
- Heat coconut cream in wok over low heat until cream is bubbling and slightly dried up.
- Add the Green Curry Paste and fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add pork and mix through.
- Add water, bring to a simmer, then add pineapples.
- Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Season with pineapple syrup to taste. Serve garnished with lime leaves and basil and hot Ruby Rice.