Ingredients (serve 2-4)
1 cup ruby rice
50gm green curry paste
200ml coconut cream
400gm pork loin, 2 inch slices
80gm tinned pineapple cubes
2-3 tablespoons pineapple syrup to taste
2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced (optional)
5 basil leaves (optional)
How to make
1. Cook the Ruby Rice per instructions on the packet.
2. Heat coconut cream in wok over low heat until cream is bubbling and slightly dried up.
3. Add the Green Curry Paste and fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add pork and mix through.
5. Add water, bring to a simmer, then add pineapples.
6. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
7. Season with pineapple syrup to taste. Serve garnished with lime leaves and basil and hot Ruby Rice.