Red Curry Shakshuka
Ingredients (serve 1-2)
- 2 Eggs
- 3-4 oz Spinach
- 3-5 tbsp Coconut Cream or Thick Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Organic Red Curry Paste
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Green onion, for garnishing
How to make
- Heat sesame oil at low-medium heat for about 20 seconds.
- Add in the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add in the spinach and cook until soft.
- Add in Mekhala Organic Red Curry Paste and coconut cream.
- Mix well until paste and coconut cream are combined.
- Make two wells and crack an egg inside each well.
- Cover pan with lid for about 45 seconds to 2 minutes depending on how runny you would like the yolk.
- Remove from heat. Salt to taste.
- Garnish with green onion and/or cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!