Ingredients (serve 2)
- 1 can Roes of Codfish in Olive Oil
- 350g Cavatelli
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- half Onion
How to make
- Wash and peel the Onion. Slice it.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Cook the Cavatelli for 5-7 minutes in salted water.
- Make the sauce while the Cavatelli is cooking. Place the cloves garlic, onion and olive oil (or sauce from Jose Gourmet canned fish) in the frying pan. Heat the ingredients over a medium heat.
- Add the roes of Codfish to the frying pan and stir.
- Drain the Cavatelli, add it to the frying pan and stir with the sauce and codfish/sardines.