Shrimp Salad with Green Curry Yogurt Dressing
Ingredients (serve 1)
- 1oz Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1oz Cabbage, shredded
- 1oz Carrot, julienned
- 4 Shrimps, deshelled
- 1 stalk of Cilantro, chopped finely
- 2tsp Black or White Sesame Seeds
- 1tsp Organic Green Curry Paste
- 3oz Coconut Yogurt
How to make
- Boil shrimp until fully cooked (when the shrimp forms a tight C shape, not an O shape). Set aside to cool.
- Mix red cabbage, cabbage, and carrots in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt with Mekhala Organic Green Curry Paste. Salt to taste. (You may want to adjust the ratio of yogurt and green curry paste depending on your spice tolerance)
- Toss shrimp, vegetables, and dressing together thoroughly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!