Simple Thai Tom Yum Rice Noodle Soup
Ingredients (serve 1-2)
- 2 servings of Rice Noodles (dry or fresh)
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 3/4 jar of Organic Tom Yum Paste
- 5oz (150g) Shimeiji Mushrooms, roots removed
- 2-3 cups of Veg Stock
- 5-6 bite size pieces of Tofu
- Cilantro, for garnishing
- Chilli, for garnishing
How to make
- Add Mekhala Organic Tom Yum Paste, coconut cream, and stock into a small pot. Cook on medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add in shimeiji mushrooms. Stir occasionally.
- Add in rice noodles. If noodles are fresh, cook at medium-low for about 3 mins. If noodles are dry, cook according to packet instructions in soup.
- Take off heat. Serve with tofu and garnishes.