Ingredients (serve 2-3)
400g Conchiglioni Pasta
1 can of Chopped Tomatoes
250ml Prepared Veg Stock
25g Tomato Paste
3 small, Red Onions, finely chopped
3 garlic Cloves, minced or finely chopped
A handful of Fresh Parsley
Vegan Feta Cheese
Salt & Pepper
How to make
1. Lightly fry chopped onions in cooking oil for 4 minutes then add crushed garlic.
2. After 2 minutes you can add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, vegetable stock, and salt and pepper. Stir well and leave to simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Cook the pasta in a separate saucepan as per packet instructions.
4. When the sauce has reduced and become thicker add finely chopped parsley. Stir whilst over heat for another minute.
5. When the pasta is ready, drain and cool with cold water.
6. Using a small spoon stuff the pasta shells with the sauce. Serve with a sprinkle of vegan Greek cheese and fresh parsley.