Ingredients (serve 2)
2x 200g Salmon Fillets
Zest and juice from 1 Lime
1/2-1 tsp Organic Issan Thai Coriander Chilli Hot Sauce (to taste)
1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
A couple of sprigs of Fresh Coriander (optional)
How to make
1. Pre-heat your oven to 210C.
2. Whisk together the lime zest, Issan Thai Coriander Chilli Hot Sauce, brown sugar and lime juice.
3. Pour the chilli sauce mixture over the salmon fillets.
4. Bake the seasoned fish fillets for 15 minutes.
5. Serve with a couple of sprigs of fresh coriander.