The Revenue of Our Pancakes
- 4 ripe bananas (we like the wooden bananas)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil + a little to grease the skillet / plate
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups well filled with oat flakes (to make a pile)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to make
- Put everything together in a blender until it becomes a thick dough. The consistency is what you want, that is, we can leave the flakes more or less crushed, making the dough more uniform or with an irregular texture.
- Before frying the pancakes, you can add some cocoa nuggets to the dough.