Ingredients (serve 1-2)
- 150g/10oz Tofu
- 100g/7oz Brown Mushroom, minced
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Organic Thai Basil Garlic Paste
- Soy or Vegan Fish Sauce (optional)
- Thai Basil Leaves (optional)
How to make
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add mushroom and stir fry quickly for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tofu and and Mekhala Organic Thai Basil Garlic Paste keep frying for 1-2 minutes. If too dry, add a little water.
- Season with vegan fish or soy sauce to taste.
- Stir in basil leaves and serve immediately with rice.