Ingredients (serve 2-3)
200g Dried Thin, Flat Rice Noodles, soaked in lukewarm water until pliable but firm (about 15 min), then drained
120ml-150ml Organic Pad Thai Sauce
1-2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
100g Extra Firm Tofu, cubed
Handful Fresh Bean Dprouts, plus extra for garnish
1-2 Tbsp Crushed Roasted Peanuts, plus extra for garnish.
Handful of Chinese Chives, cut into 2-3cm pieces
Lime Wedges, for serving
Chilli Flakes, for serving
Sugar, for serving
How to make
1. Heat oil in wok over medium heat and crack in the 2 eggs. Stir/scramble the eggs until almost cooked.
2. Turn the heat up to high, then add drained noodles and stir-fry until the cooked eggs have been broken up.
3. Add Pad Thai Sauce and stir-fry until it has been absorbed.
4. Add tofu & peanuts, then stir-fry until almost dry.
5. Stir through bean sprouts and Chinese chives.
6. Transfer noodles to serving plate(s). Garnish with the extra bean sprouts & crushed peanuts and serve with lime wedges, chilli flakes and sugar on the side.