Vegetarian Pad Thai
Ingredients (serve 2-3)
- 200g Dried Thin, Flat Rice Noodles, soaked in lukewarm water until pliable but firm (about 15 min), then drained
- 120ml-150ml Organic Pad Thai Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 100g Extra Firm Tofu, cubed
- 2 Eggs
- Handful Fresh Bean Dprouts, plus extra for garnish
- 1-2 Tbsp Crushed Roasted Peanuts, plus extra for garnish.
- Handful of Chinese Chives, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- Lime Wedges, for serving
- Chilli Flakes, for serving
- Sugar, for serving
How to make
- Heat oil in wok over medium heat and crack in the 2 eggs. Stir/scramble the eggs until almost cooked.
- Turn the heat up to high, then add drained noodles and stir-fry until the cooked eggs have been broken up.
- Add Pad Thai Sauce and stir-fry until it has been absorbed.
- Add tofu & peanuts, then stir-fry until almost dry.
- Stir through bean sprouts and Chinese chives.
- Transfer noodles to serving plate(s). Garnish with the extra bean sprouts & crushed peanuts and serve with lime wedges, chilli flakes and sugar on the side.