Georganics - Oil Pulling Mouthwash
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Plaque reducing blend with organic coconut oil
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan ingredients
- Recyclable glass jar & aluminium lid
- Compostable cardboard box and vegetable ink
This blend of Coconut and English Peppermint essential oils holds extremely effective anti-anaerobic properties, attacking bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth, and can lead to gum disease. For this reason Peppermint is one of our favourite oils for use in oral care.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been pulled off.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil*^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*^, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil Expressed*^, Tocopherol^, Ocimum Basilicum Oil*^. *Organic Certified, ^Food Grade.